Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling Up Due To Going It Alone...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

S&S WINDOWS

Hi all, I've decided to sell my van and half of my window cleaning gear due to my 'business partners' lack of interest. So i'm keeping just enough equipment to keep me going and selling my van and enough gear to set one man up cleaning windows! I'm gonna just use my car in future to keep my costs down and i'm also dropping all my two storey house customers seeing as I haven't got anybody to foot the ladders anymore lol!

If anybodys interested in this equipment and van message me or have a look at ebay item number 271069053646

Has anyone else been in a similar situation where you've had to downsize?

It was just getting harder to get the guy to come out and do some windows so I thought sod it I'll go it alone, I appreciate He has another job too and is sometimes knackered but I also work evenings in another job but I'm really determined to make this work and thats what gets me out there every morning knowing one day I'll be busy enough to be able to leave the evening job!

Where are you?, if your round notts way maybe I could help.....?

Would be a shame if you lost your two story building work.

When you say two story buildings is that one with ground floor, 1st floor and second floor, or ground and first floor?

Where are you?, if your round notts way maybe I could help.....?

Would be a shame if you lost your two story building work.

When you say two story buildings is that one with ground floor, 1st floor and second floor, or ground and first floor?
Hes in newark according to ebay listing G

kingi95012, you've been outbid. Don't let it get away - bid again

Its up to 200. No thanks
what! seriously theres a van included too and your saying £200 is too much???

Hes in newark according to ebay listing G
Yeah I'm in Newark, and when I said 2 storey work, I mean big new build houses with bedroom windows above the first floor bedrooms and houses with windows in the roof.

Your best off on your own if you ask me unless you plan on employing .

You just can't rely on other folk these days .
Thats what I'm beginning to think, can do a lot more work with two, but you also have to make twice as much. probably just better to make enough to keep me busy. Just seemed a good idea at the beginning to try and make a living for two of us and get us both out of the rat race...

Latest Posts

Back