Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Adding Another Pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

How do I go about adding a second pump to my van mount? Am I right in thinking I can just use the one digital controller for both pumps? Now that highlights another problem both pumps would run at the same time, right? Would it be possible to add a switch somo where in the wireing to switch one pump off when not in use?

cant put 2 pumps on one controller i dont think.
very true, you would need two controllers, i would put a larger outlet from the tank or use a larger T piece from the tank so the pumps dont struggle to draw from one 12mm hose

very true, you would need two controllers, i would put a larger outlet from the tank or use a larger T piece from the tank so the pumps dont struggle to draw from one 12mm hose
thought so, i use 22mm pushfit pipe then down to 15mm pushfit pipe to each of my pumps, can run both of them without any drop in pressure

Could you point me in the right direction to one of those or show me some sort of picture of how it should look?

Back