Got Ma Van Serviced

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Jan 16, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

After doing 11,000 miles in it it really needed a service badly lol i got some oil n oil filter n fuel filter from car parts shop n it cost me 21 quid

Went to a mechanic i know he cheked ma van over n he sed it was fine , changed oil n everything n the van sounds much better now :) also my 4th gear has always been crunching wen i put it in to 4th gear.... So he told me to sut in the van n go thru all ma gears n put it in 4th gear etc n he cheked it n he goes it looks fine he goes it cud b my gearbox but he cheked my gear oil n it was low so im gna buy sum gear oil n top it up he said to me it cud sort the crunching out also after the service i noticed that the crunching 4th gear had gone iit never crunched anymore :s its much better then before, so i think gear oil will do the damage :) he only charged me 20 kwid

Advertisement
  2. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

Good man that's £151 saved on original post that 20 less customers to clean this week that's using the noggin

3. A.K WINDOWS

nice1 H lad,they drive so much smoother when yer service them i usaly have a ride to the coast when i put new oil in get round the system just an exuse to take dogs to coast lol

4. harunh

harunh Legend

Ye lol :) ny van was very loud sounded bad but now its healthy lol

5. A.K WINDOWS

get a air filter too easy to fit mate straight in and out.

6. harunh

harunh Legend

That got dun 8 month ago ;)

Advertisement