Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Innuendo's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TobySampson

Why has every thread got innuendos throughout?

The website name should be changed to 'dirty old men forum'. If I was a customer and came across this site i'd have a rubbish impression of windys and I'd think that all window cleaners are dirty men that can't be trusted.

Grow up!

The website name should be changed to 'dirty old men forum'. If I was a customer and came across this site i'd have a rubbish impression of windys and I'd think that all window cleaners are dirty men that can't be trusted.

Grow up!
Troll

I occasionally agree but there are bigger issues on this forum for clients to worry about than the odd innuendo.

We keep a close eye on ALL threads and posts, if anything goes too far it is deleted and members asked to refrain.

To be frank I wouldn't really like google to be picking up on phrases like "dirty old men forum" for obvious reasons either but I'm not about to tell you off for posting it.

I think what we need to remember here without things going too far because there is a threshold, is that we're mostly normal blokes that tell each other dirty jokes and have a little banter because although we do try to keep it a professional forum it is after all is said and done a forum not simply a factual article filled website.

And any issues you have with the forum please use the Private Message system or click on report this post.

There is

Grow up!
All window cleaners aren't men. Thats a sexist comment your making

anything can be taken a dirty way!

we have a good laugh with some of our customers about this sort of thing!

and some customers are worse than us! lol

Or dirty old women forum.!! hee hee.,

Most things are light hearted, if someone upset ya, take it with a pinch of salt. at the end of the day, we are all humans and not everyone will get on, plus it would make it a very boring forum if we all agreed.

Did youy know, if someone annoys you, you can block there posts, so you don't have to read there stuff/comments. I done this. works well.

No ones offended me.... I just think its childish. Imo the funniest people/comedians use clever humor. Innuendos arn't cleaver

Seriously I think you need to lighten up a bit toby.

Life is way too short to being a miserable old fart. Well that's what my missus tells me anyway. :Image3:

Hmm it seems that seeing a thread titled Innuendo's made everyone think you were compiling a list.

If everyone had shown as much interest in the recent comp we'd have been laughing :Image7:

Sounds a great idea dodger what prizes could we win?

Maybe a big pole? might come in handy for some :Image13:

Hmm it seems that seeing a thread titled Innuendo's made everyone think you were compiling a list.

If everyone had shown as much interest in the recent comp we'd have been laughing :Image7:

Back