Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Van?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yep if you passed your test after certain date its another test just for the trailor!!!!!!!!!!! reversing and parking how to hitch and un hitch etc

123, i can un hitch it leave it where i'm working park elsewhere and carry on working till i run out of hose, if the tanks half full i can then use it like a wheel barrow its well smart

Reverse parking is easier then normal parking
Isn't it just! I never understand why people drive straight into parking bays. It's so much easier to reverse in and then drive straight out!

how do you all cope at junctions with no rear windows to see whats coming from the left side. when i had my berlingo van i had to get out quick then jump and its wheel spin out lol

thats why you have side mirror's :lol: when reversing i just do the brake light check.
nahhh side mirrors dont work all the time, not if its a y junction when half the roads where i live have.

im looking at something small that can carry 300L of water, that will do me as i found a way to use less water than normal /emoticons/tongue.png

side streets reverse parking is easier.... in super market car parks u can park any ways but parking is easy and simple

u recon, today i was sat 35 mins to get into sainsburys because everyone was rushing for shopping because we got snow. ill go tomora when no one is about and there all hiding lol. ill get a berlingo or a kangoo

Back