Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shop Sign Problem

Poles Apart

Been doing the windows on a Florist for about 4 months went this afternoon and they asked me if I could remove black streaks from the sign, it's white and they payed £2000 for the sign wouldn't come off with a wfp and wouldn't come off with a cloth either, any suggestions the sign is only months old so I'm confused.

did you feel the marks ? I had a gutter job the same last week that wouldn't come clean even with gif , got ladder off van and felt them it was glue that had gone soft over many years and dropped down on them , removed most of it with pog from chemspec

if your going to get into this with a customer make sure you get them to contacted the sign maker first as they will try anything to get of of replaceing it if its faulty and they will try and blame you as you will be the last contractor to touch it so beware

Just advice ! I dont know if its seperate letters on that sign , but be careful , just knocked a letter in half the other Day , Got it glued before they came in :hehehe:! But never cleaning that sign again ..

Back