Got My First Warning Off Anouther Windie Today Lol!

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by mufcglen, Aug 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

so im cleaning a customers house and some guys start cleaning next door and advised me that the house i was cleaning was theyre job a few weeks ago and i best be carefull stealing customers!!
    i simply smiled and said judging by the window sills no wonder you dont do it anymore, they was disgusting and that bad that i had to go back to the car to get anouther clean cloth!
    some windies eh,think theyve got a right to a job,its the customer who makes the decisions and if theyre not happy theyll go elsewhere, i didnt undercut them either i just gave my price which was the same as the previous guys except i actually cleaned the frames and sills!
    best watch my tyres now!

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

You will get that when starting off, I had that once in the last two years of window cleaning lol, never had it since touch wood!

3. johnny bravo

just carry on, we don't have patches, we have customers/ clients. no contracts, if they don't keep there customer happy, that's there problem. there customers are paying for a decent service., give it to them and they will be loyal, if any leave don't go back to them if they ask ..

4. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

What a cheeky get

5. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

you will pick up more off his work just wait

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

plenty of them around lol stay of my patch guys :Image13: tell him to get lost u will probly pick up the house he was wrking on to once they c the fraims clean on the house u was wrking on lol :Image9:

7. Andykarlaxxx

Im dreading all this beef with customers and other windys with the get of my patch stuff, jesus anyone would think its the underground crack game.

8. Andykarlaxxx

They will be a documentary soon, window cleaning mafias lol.

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

haha probly. ive had a few im just blunt with them most r old guys redy 2 retire an dont clean fraims or cills lol i picked up 7 custmers in this road in teignmouth frm a windy i kinda new he said ah u clean some of my custmers i said yep thay asked me to so there u go lol we still wave but very icey now lol

10. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

I've never had any problem with other windies, I'm always very friendly and chatty to them. I won't say that I have never lost a customer to another one, but who hasn't? I rely in the confidence that I do a good job and turn up regular. Can't do more than that.

Advertisement