Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Many Of You Up Sell?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WindyCleanerMan

I tend to sell more of my custies things like patio washing, getter cleaning etc then I do get asked to do it. Anybody else sell to their custies?

Yes I always mention gutters, solar panels, I even sell them water for their windows inside and their irons.

Fair play, never thought of the irons, lol. How much do you charge for it. If you see any with marine aquariums, worth giving them a shout to.

With out being rude, do you actually sell as in convince them to have it or just mention it in convo. I don't mean like double glazing hard sale but do you pitch them the benefits etc vs the alternatives? or just say like, do you want them done and if they say yes do the work, if they say no you forget about it?

When I take on a new customer I always spend a lot of time explaining how I pureify the water and how it works, I also tell them I use it for inside cleans and because its pure water it has no smears and its great to stop the build up of limescale in their irons. I bought a load of 68p spray bottles from wilkos and I give them a full one for free, if they want it filled its £1 /emoticons/smile.png they love it.

When I take on a new customer I always spend a lot of time explaining how I pureify the water and how it works, I also tell them I use it for inside cleans and because its pure water it has no smears and its great to stop the build up of limescale in their irons. I bought a load of 68p spray bottles from wilkos and I give them a full one for free, if they want it filled its £1 /emoticons/smile.png they love it.
Now that's a sodding good idea!!!!

Think I might try that myself lol .

Legend

What do you mean you clean there irons? As on the plate? How much do you charge for that?

I think if I started asking my customers do they want to buy water for their iron they'd think I'm having a laugh lol!!

Like del boy selling bottled tap water lol

I'm going to start asking more customers about their gutters and PVC just been too busy to do anymore at the mo

Latest Posts

Back