.gov services contracts

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Tattooed window cleaner, Feb 20, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tattooed window cleaner

Tattooed window cleaner Active Member

Hello cleaners
    I av been contacted by .gov services regards cleaning contracts in my area.has any one had dealings with these.they want £149+vat upfront to register to get contracts emailed out,sounds a scam,has any one heard o these,they contact threw an 01323 number,feed back appreciated ta

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Had one from 'commercial cleaners in' a Scottish outfit. I deleted it. Money up front tat? If in doubt, leave it out. That's my motto.

3. Tattooed window cleaner

Cheers tuffers,after the post I done some fishing,not good reading.no guarantee of any tenders n the usual 'promise of contracts in your area' speil!!!!!!

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Stay away from them as is just another scam.

The only time I've had a gov/mod contracts they contacted me directly. Mind you it took months to get clearance as am of Irish decent :cool:

5. Tattooed window cleaner

6. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

if you looking for local government contracts surely the best thing is to ring your local council before paying a pennie to anyone, tuffers i had the same call for commercial cleaners in, he starting going on about what he can do for my business etc then after 5 minson the phone he drops the bomb that all he trying to do is build a website.

7. Tattooed window cleaner

These muppets rang me asking if I can clean local doctors and nhs trust buildings,started to take details,business name,address,who I insured with,then said,fine.all we need are your credit card details to register,WTF,no you bloody ain't!!!!
    That's when I posted question as above

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

So have you had the phone call scam about how you are an upstanding firm and have been recommended by the police yet? :D

9. Tattooed window cleaner

Lol,not yet, still time ;)

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Had that one, the numptys called me twice on the same day, using mobile phones. When I heard the first fellas accent, alarm bells rang immediately :confused:

Advertisement