gransnet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Aug 31, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

heres another avenue i recently discovered where you can bang your drum and rake in more residential work. i thought id share it , its a forum full of the type of customer we all desire and theres a "local chapter" where you can focus your attention www.gransnet.com

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Nice one Boars.

Don't forget www.streetlife.com

National with local chapters and free.

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#3 boarcity, Aug 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    streetlife.com is excellent . iv got a fake profile on that one "JoanD" complete with old lady cartoon avatar

So if anyone asks is there a decent windie in the neighbourhood i can step in with "a recommendation"

some guy called Nigel tried to set up a date/meet with dear old Joan last year! but it was totally wrong,hes married

4. matt18

matt18 Member

dude that is some nasty :turd:. lol

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

What worries me Matt is that if Nigel had been single, divorced a widower then no doubt Boars would have gone on the date!

Lucky his good Christian morals saved him there! :rofl::rofl:

Advertisement