Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Local Pub

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shinytime

Hi there,

I have been asked to go out and quote for a local pub they have so manch french window, probably about 40 panes, how much would yous charge?

Sorry if its a bit vague, first post!

Someone will be along soon to help you with this.

I don't have much experience. My best advice is try and work out how long it will take you to do them. Then decide what you want to earn an hour. Then add a bit on for haggling. If they rip your hand off at the price, you went too low. But it is all part of learning the job.

Hi there,

I have been asked to go out and quote for a local pub they have so manch french window, probably about 40 panes, how much would yous charge?

Sorry if its a bit vague, first post!
It's hard to give a price without seeing the job.. Is it possible you could get up some photos?

We do many local pubs. Just work out how long it will take you, to do add 20% as it will always take you longer than you think, then charge 325.00 per hour.

My local pays me in beer; one clean= 10 pints!!

Hi guys,

Just got the job! Forty quid, also got another job from one of the barmaids another £10 and it is in walking distance of my house, not bad!

Back