Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is that all i used

WCF

Help Support WCF:

With all the pratice you've had over the years I should bloody well hope so /emoticons/biggrin.png

I tried doing the mods, but never worked:oops:, need someone to do them for me, I need two of each 18", 14", 12", 7" and a 6" anyone offering their services:rolleyes:, I go through loads of cloths each day:( lots of washing:thumbsdown:

yep ....i dont count em just fling em at the wife...

what i will say is ...me old scrim sill cloth saved the day for me this week....i was rushing cause i had to be back as i didnt want to do a norris from coronation street and miss a parcel....so in a rush ...i came across the greasiest top opener i have ever had the pleasure to clean...i had previous problems with this kitchen window as the barby is right under it and i had even borrowed good old oven cleaner to shift it off....i would never use that again ...it totally shites up your equip and stinks...

but although the big kitchen window seemed alright the top opener was yukky....

so i scrubbed with my old tatty sill cloth scrim and....it shifted it ....i still love ya scrim.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back