Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

£400 day?

joe34

Just wondered if there's many window cleaners out there who hit this money in a day?spoke to a few window cleaners over the last few years and this one fella reckons he use to hit it often on residential work,obviously with two people going at but people do talk and like to talk rubbish.

I have my niece working with me now and we have hit 340 in a day so not to far off.

I haven't put this up to brag just wondered if there some window cleaners out there clearing up on a regular basis?

Work on my own my biggest day was just over 200 normally do 150-170 but home by 3pm. I suppose if I started at 6am and worked until 7pm about 300 would be achievable for a single operator but you cant go on like that consistently or else you will hit burn out very quickly

wow!!!please let me know is this domestic or commercial work in a day & what time do you start & finish/???

To do that with my niece i started at 8 and finish at 5 all residential,we dont really have a lunch just eat on the go ,but she worked with me monday and we done 297 and yesterday had someone eles and done 286 so just depends on pricing and how compact etc.

I did stupid amounts when i used to sub work and me and the other subbie covered all holidays and sick etc for a big local guy who has since sold up to retire

We teamed up and used to give the guy 20% and still used to walk away with a few 100 each every day

Now I'm back on my own most I've ever done is about 240 but usually under 200

Hopefully it will change now I'm wfp and chasing commercial work

I go out for £260 - £300 per day on my own, when I had two lads as well doing £4-450 was no problem.

I have on a few occasions done £400+ on my won but that's when it's been a good large gutter job or a big conservatory or two.

I could do more but i believe in doing shorter days and enjoying life and family time as well

Plus i do odd bits and pieces at weekends so don't want to be out all day every day or what's the point of it all

I do this job as it's good money but i get to enjoy family time and going out for meals and holidays etc whereas an employed job i would do stupid hours to get anywhere near what i earn and have no life

I start around 9 or whenever i can be arsed and finish before 5 usually

I do exactly the same as you. On my own I would go for £100 a day & anything over was a bonus. Sometimes I would go home as couldn't be bothered other days I'd soldier on. With no mortgage or kids now not at home i like daveyboy like to get home & have family time & relaxing. I also don't work weekends. Had 21 years doing shift work so this is my winding down period /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Green that's impressive mate if I do 200+ on my own I feel it the next day where abouts in the country do you live?

Yes Mark to separate reels

well done joe34.to accomplish good money you have to have a well sorted van & compacted work.others may disagree

That's the good thing about window cleaning you fit it round your lifestyle you earn as much as you want to..well within reason.

I was a tower crane driver before this I use earn similar sort of money but I use to do so many hours to achieve it.

£360 is the most I've earnt in one day, and that's big commercial jobs,

Half that for the average day...

£400!!?? Nah that's ridiculous, you'd need a heck of a lot of work to do that...

That's 40 £10 houses, (average) That's a lot to get through every day...

Back