Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

brush bumpers

gaz

hi all I got a 12 inch rectangular Viking brush head from pure freedom but they don't sell the bumpers, I got 1 from gardiner in hope it would fit but it was too small as their super lite brush heads are slightly smaller. I really need bumpers for my brush heads to avoid scratches to sills. has any1 any ideas on where I could get 1 to fit? im gunna contact gardiner Monday to see if the manufacturer could make a different size for me but inj meantime has any1 any other ideas? I tried insulation tape round it but comes off easy once it gets wet. if no joy im gunna change to the gardiner brush heads what fit in the bumper, but I got 5 poles and don't really wanna buy 5 new brush heads /emoticons/sad.png

Those vikan brushes are like bricks compared to say gardiner brushes so to be honest I don't know why you are still using them :rolleyes:

Gaz.......

A length of garden hose-pipe sliced along it's length and glued too and around the brush-stock, will act as a DIY brush-bumper :thumbsup:.

ill try that with hose thanks, the reason we are still using Viking is because we use 5 poles with them brushes on, switching would cost around 150 pound which id rather avoid until the brushes have had their use

Back