Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help Or Advice!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C-THROUGH

I am trad and was thinking og buying a back pack for awkard jobs, gutters etc.

Speaking to another window cleaner today he told me to make my own and save £s.

I have got a puegeot estate and he seemed to think that I could purify water in my garage and carry water in drums in car?

He also mentioned battery would be needed!

Any advice or help would be appreciated!

What would I need, could it be done etc....

Sorry to sound thick but I am a humble window cleaner!!!!

Someone posted a link today for a trolley for £200... Looks a good start.. You would need to get yourself a tds metre and test your water to see what way to go.. But can be certainly done mate.

I still recommend a pole for gutters and PVC just hook up to customers tap..

Just remembered.. That link on the trolley... The seller has manual pump spray backpacks for £20!!!

That's a bargain if your only going to use it for windows you can't do by ladder..

But if your thinking of doing a lot of wfp work I'd go for the trolley

i first started off WFP in my partners VW Golf! 125lt tank in it a couple of barrels and a trolly! no problem!

just make sure you have your car insurance down as business use otherwise if you have an accident and found that you was using it for business they would voild the insurance and you will be done for that!

i first started off WFP in my partners VW Golf! 125lt tank in it a couple of barrels and a trolly! no problem!

just make sure you have your car insurance down as business use otherwise if you have an accident and found that you was using it for business they would voild the insurance and you will be done for that!
and that gos for traders as whel

Back