Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Skyvac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dan7

Hi all I'm new to this so not sure if I'm doing this right or not.

I am thinking of purchasing a skyvac gutter cleaning machine and am unsure of what type to get and also if anyone has one are they worth the money?

Many thanks

Dan7

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

hi Dan if you are new to this i would suggest a Set of Pro gutter tools and harris pole i use this on 90 percent of the jobs allthough i own a gutter vac he nearly allways lives in the garage

I have the skyvac industrial and generator and its really good but a bit of a chore to get in and out for a 3 bed semi and can take longer to load and unload but on the big stuff really good really so I think it depends on what you want to manly do as there are a lot of small vac systems out I have been looking at the gutter sucker jr.

I have the skyvac industrial and generator and its really good but a bit of a chore to get in and out for a 3 bed semi and can take longer to load and unload but on the big stuff really good really so I think it depends on what you want to manly do as there are a lot of small vac systems out I have been looking at the gutter sucker jr.
Hi Nick

Yes I was going to mainly use it for residential use as I get a lot of gutter cleaning and so many people seem to have conservatories which can be a bit of a pain.

I'm unsure if I do go ahead what sort of size/power skyvac would be best?

Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have used a smaller vac a skyvac homeowner one which was a screwfix titan with a sticker on it got to say worked really well and my mate who owns it loves it I just wanted the biggest as always.

Back