Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Was This World Created ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

A bit random but I wanna hear everyones views on how YOU think this world was created ?

A lot of people think it was created with a big bang....

Some people believe in god created us

Some people dont care !

But what ever people think i respect what their like to think.

But i do believe in god.... 100%

People be amazed when we see big buildings.... and we be like wow ! In my eyes a human is the best creation ever compared to anything else in life. just look at how our bodys function /emoticons/smile.png

Lets hear what you all think /emoticons/tongue.png

Lol

I belive in evolution (the big bang), but j also belive in afterlife and you body is just s vessel for this part of your existence.

I also believe.........I can fly lol

evolution ! lol IF you seen a gold watch with diamonds in it lying on a beach and i said to you it was created with a big bang... would you believe me ? /emoticons/tongue.png a human body is an amazing creation /emoticons/tongue.png i believe in the afterlife aswell mate... this lifes just a test the real lfie starts when you die /emoticons/ohmy.png

I believe in God.

Evolution and the Big Bang Theory are just theories.

For example, they thought the universe was expanding and modern science would seem to prove it is. But scientists have the recent theory time is slowing down giving the impression of an expanding universe.... This proves only one thing.

That thing is that modern science is far from all wisdom and knowledge, and that theories now will always continue to be changed and proved false.

Science says one thing one day and one thing another, and thus cannot be something we put all our faith and trust in.

The Big Bang Theory is a great program for sure! Love it!!

I'm a believer in Evolution for sure. I think Science is a weird and wonderful thing and as much it presents alot of THEORY'S, it also presents alot of FACTS. I'd have to disagree that Evolution is just a theory though.

To answer your question H, i'd say that the world was indeed created by a Big Bang and everything in that watch of yours, also has remnants of the Big Bang in it.

This is just my opinion though. /emoticons/smile.png

The big bang and creation are not necessarily contradictory to each other, just a means of creating matter, similar things happen with nuclear fusion, or the somewhat beliguerd hadron collider.

But for me, if I consider a blade of grass could be a fluke when the most advanced computer couldnt and is nowhere near as complex, it's a no brainier.

There is Fossleised proof of evolution, the modern man (homo sapien) is still evolving.

Dint you think if god created us he would of created us already evolved.

Evolution is true, creativity is poo that's my theory.

Also if god is real why is there such destruction in the world why to children and young people die why to murderers peadofile and rapists exsist? Why do people Live in poverty.

SURELY HE WOULD DO SOMETHING?????????????????

Evolution isn't documented fact.

As most things, fact can be twisted to persuade ones opinion.

This is such with many common things depicted to people in science books.

If it was a fact then by now scientists would be saying it's a fact.

If someone knew they were right they wouldn't keep quiet about it would they?lol

Many more scientists are becoming creationists or believers in the intelligent design theory year on year, as the level of design in life is too much to say otherwise.

I don't begrudge anyone believing in evolution, but 90% do with hardly any knowledge on the matter to hold an argument.

Because someone knows of Charles Darwin means they believe his theory, without even reading any of his work, like many christians today who believe in god yet haven't read the bible.

People say what they believe yet prove false in knowing anything about the subject matter.

Though as with all things to do with religion and evolution, nobody will change his or her opinion based on what another person says on the internet.

So I too will be leaving this thread to do it's natural course of becoming an atheist vs creationist thread and save myself a ton of posting etc.

IM OUT lol

each to there own, my wife believes in creativity shes roman catholic but we don't talk about it because everybody has there own beliefs.

I belive if my family is safe and well that'll do for me, everything else can kiss my massive shinny ladders

lol dodger thatz wat i think /emoticons/tongue.png we all think different /emoticons/smile.png am muslim paul mate,

There's overwhelming evidence to support the theory of evolution so I'm going with that.

This is a dangerous subject so that's all I'm going to say. I'm out.

Back