Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter hedgehogs

tench0771

10432462_1430837017178294_7814026465029282512_n.jpg
well here is the proof they dont wrk haha

yeh i dropped a boll ock the other day not looking on a gutter clean and when i got up it wasnt hedgehog but a similar thing in tiny one foot pieces that lock together ...took me ages ...but when i said to the custy i dont think they work she agreed and told me to keep the rest out...so i just flung down as you do ...

i have been watching a custy with the hedgehog fitted....yeh nowt works really.../emoticons/smile.png still keeps us in a job!

They say once in a while you have to taken them out and clean them also the gutters as are not maintenance free. /emoticons/biggrin.png

10432462_1430837017178294_7814026465029282512_n.jpg
well here is the proof they dont wrk haha

so the question actually is....do you charge the same to clean just the gutters as you would to take the hedgehog out clean it and faff about putting it back...so basically a waste of time...them gutter guard i did the other day was quite hard to clean.../emoticons/smile.png

Yes I would charge alot more if they wanted gutter guards taken out cleaned and put back in aswell as clearing the guttering.

so the question actually is....do you charge the same to clean just the gutters as you would to take the hedgehog out clean it and faff about putting it back...so basically a waste of time...them gutter guard i did the other day was quite hard to clean.../emoticons/smile.png

Back