Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

Jay87

Just want peoples opinions on price for just outside and both inside and out?

I've quoted £100 outside and £225 inside and out. I've got the outside and custy is thinking about the inside and out.
179bdc82b3635ca30999d205d8af243f.png
8b05862cc7f39ddcd4d10e271a53bb41.png
f9ca88a14541123ae69e8dcaf67ab8c8.png
48c4c18577cef56e580689aa021c62e5.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'd have gone 120 outside and 240 just for inside, hate insides so go high to try and avoid them
I've never done an inside before but I've read on here that there a pain to do. What do you use to clean insides?

Looks pretty clean! Good price, make a day of it. You could reach most of the outside from the flat roof.
That's what I'm planning on doing [emoji1303]

only done 1, used squeegee on a trad pole, and a thick fabric dust sheet for the drips. I know some use an unger stingray or similar, but I dont see the point as I try to get out of it

I don't like insides but have done full valets including door/window shuts and magic sponging all the upvc inside

Charge very well for that

To be honest £225 isn't great for that size job and i would charge £168 using my method of pricing just for the outside

You will be there ages if you haven't done insides before

If you aren't doing the upvc inside and just the glass and roof panels then squeegee on a pole with applicator will do the job but you will need to have all the furniture etc removed first

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a reasonable size we would be £150 outside insides depend on a number of things do they want the white work doing ? Do they want all the openings around windows and doors cleaning ? That can make a fair bit of difference to the inside price 

Latest Posts

Back