Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How To Go About Getting Letting Agents Contract

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Go in and ask! Sometimes the direct approach is the best approach. These guys, like the rest of us, are always open to someone that can save us some money.

Yeh go in and ask thats what i did about 2months ago and im making a killing out of it

Yeh go in and ask thats what i did about 2months ago and im making a killing out of it
very good
h this is who i will be carpet cleaning for, end tenancy

I have one lot I work for and they really try and push the price down on everything, just stick to your gun's and be confident... Oh and make money good luck.

One tip I can give is the forces, we have one camp down at Hamworthy when they leave (Tenants, personnel) if the call a cleaning company in for a full clean it comes in at over £300!! Army dictates the price and the Tenant has to pay that price unless they get their own cleaners in. (flyer drop?)

I have done about 12 days work all in all (end of tenancy cleaning) and i have made £2,000 I'm not bragging about what i get but just showing you the potential earnings from doing this work !

I have done about 12 days work all in all (end of tenancy cleaning) and i have made £2' date='000 I'm not bragging about what i get but just showing you the potential earnings from doing this work ![/quote']Can buy a lot of bling with that.

Ive only had the contract for a few months mate, and there asking me if i can do carpets too because every job they give me they will get me to clean the carpets , so I'm going on a course at prochem and going to get my self a badboy machine /emoticons/smile.png

Check out main stream sites, like amazon etc for machines. SOMETIMES you get idiots sell em lol for silly money!

Yeh I've had a look on there , there is a few i have seen, but i want to make sure its not going to fail on me when I'm working might be best to get a new one .

I will ask a mate actually. He was selling of a some equipment which he never made a go off.

I nearly bought the chewing gum removal machine as he was desperate for cash. He only used it one job.

He may have some carpet cleaning equipment as we bought a numatic vac with carpet cleaning outlet/inlet option.

h this is who i will be carpet cleaning for' date=' end tenancy[/quote']very good mate /emoticons/smile.png

theyll want their office cleaning next /emoticons/wink.png olol

Latest Posts

Back