Gsk

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Neil, Dec 1, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Working at Glaxo Smith Kline 2mora for a few hours doing some cleaning on one of the floors ( builders clean ) its a crazy building its like a high street in there , theres a londis, hairdressers , vodafone shop , cafe and other shops . Big building shame i couldnt get the contract to do the windows on the whole building !

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I did a disco at boots in nottingham years back that place was same, like a bloody small town.

3. harunh

harunh Legend

Coool gsk are massivee

4. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Was there for 3 hours today hoovering and dusting desks nice and easy got paid £180 for it need to get more of this work for when the weather is poop

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Neil good job u got ther mate

6. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Yeh its nice to do something different h , i only started my business 5 months ago i just want to get winter out the way and get canvassing!! I have worked in the window cleaning business for 10 years first off traditional then water fed pole system working for 3 different company's, and thought its time to start on my own :)

7. harunh

harunh Legend

goodstuff mate ! were u from then mate ?

how come u been to 3 different companies what made u go from 1 to the other

8. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Im in croydon mate, i worked for a company when i left school and i was on £50 a day , i had to be at my bosses house for 6 am do £250 traditional with another person walking the whole round (no van) and that would take most of the day then i would go back to the bosses house give him the days takings then go back out collecting and i never use to get home until 9:30 - 10 pm! I did this for 2 years and i was just too tiered i never had a life H, so i left that job and went to another company started off on ladders and the changed to water fed pole same thing with this company had to go collecting , i use to work with someone else £500 a day i use to do on wfp and i got £80 a day, his rounds were very compact which was good but then i had to collect so i was alway tiered mate, then another company approached me and said they will give me more money than what i was on no collecting, so i went straight to this job and grafted for 6months never ever saw more money like he said he would pay me and one friday i went in he said he had to let me go because he didnt have enough work to keep me on ! And i heard he used me because he was behind on work and needed me to catch up the work for them, so after that i was out of work for a month and thought i had better start up myself, its very hard but I've just got to keep going i haven't got that much work but the show must go on as they say. But after xmas i will be out there trying to get more work kn :)

9. harunh

harunh Legend

I see :) thats goood so u van mounted? How old r u mate

Advertisement