Gutter And Conservatory Pricing

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by Laugher, May 31, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Laugher

Laugher Well-Known Member

how does everyone price up to do either job I think I'm to cheap

have been known to do a conservatory roof for £15 :Image11:

do you all have a minimum/set price for either?

I charge at the moment about £40 gutters and facia boards together and around £25 for conroofs

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

Let me send you a link ;)

3. OoO

OoO Guest

Sent you a link, please dont post any of my website links on here. (messes up seo :) )

4. sdrah

sdrah Guest

answers to you question will vary .... I always think how many hrs will take me to do the job , and I tend to get from 15 to 20 per hr , the more the better of course .

done a conservatory two days ago - took me just over an hr - asked for 40 quid then lady said 35 would be much better : ) so I took 35 still ok

5. OoO

OoO Guest

I price per panel.

Have set prices for plastic,glass and customer only prices.

Most consv roofs are slightly minging to clean.

6. sdrah

sdrah Guest

today I quoted somebody for window cleaning and I think I underpriced the job - a huge house - roughly 30 windows including the conservatory ,

asked 50 quid which is not too bad - however after that he mentioned that is one off clean as he is selling the house and I just couldn't change the price - I should ve asked about 70 80 quid for one off ...

anyway tomorrow I'm gonna clean it - probably 12 an hr : (

7. sdrah

sdrah Guest

browsing the gumtree the other day - saw an ad , a lad does gutter cleaning for £1 per metre - a 2 bed terrace house might have 10 m of gutter only - would he charge 10 quid ?!

8. Laugher

Laugher Well-Known Member

i had that last year massive house with big bay windows and conservatory on the back charge £50 for windows and £50 for facias and gutters made no money what so ever should of really been double that took me 12 hours to dark when i started and when i finished.

i always worry when i give a price people wont like it lol

9. OoO

OoO Guest

I think the worst i ever did was about 2 years ago i priced a glass roof inside and out. £30 took about 7 hours.

I stayed until the end, too teach me a lesson lol

10. Window Cleaner

Window Cleaner Active Member

ouch, iv under priced before but that takes the biscuit well plaid for seeing it through though.

i charge 20 per length of gutering so 40 for terraced 60 for semi etc and con roofs start from 20 +

Advertisement