Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is It Really Worth It?

cheers fellas, that is a bit more encouraging. I thought I would be paying 1000 + which would put me out of the game

I honestly don't believe you need an accountant for a small window cleaning buisness like mine. If he saves you say £400 a year you pay him near enough that for him to tell you that. An accountant could not save me anymore money then I do. Big company yes but a small one no. Just my opionion.
Fair enough Posh, the tax rules change are to many & complex for me to keep up to date or spend any time looking to see what I can do.

Richard

if you have a job already stick with it and build a round up 1st ive got less than 50 houses and havent landed any for 10 months.im a landscaper tho so its just a add on for me but even i have applied for jobs as business is so **** rite now.

ive got a bitter sweet love for window cleaning love it but very hard to break threw in my area and find people dont want regular service.

its a great job if you can make it.im not not bothered about it anymore fell out with it.

You aint filled in the insurance form properly then H! /emoticons/wink.png

Could at least get that down to a grand! /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/wink.png

Na i got a cd80 on ma name goes off in december /emoticons/smile.png plus from may i get a 1 year no claims which will save me 30% so its all lookin gud

Na i got a cd80 on ma name goes off in december /emoticons/smile.png plus from may i get a 1 year no claims which will save me 30% so its all lookin gud
Dang how did you get a CD80?! That's not one that insurers take lightly is it!

What's a cd 80,secret cross feeder lol.

if you have kids being self employed is the way to go - never miss an event, pick em up ,drop em off sneak round & watch em playing sport lol. i've done labouring & factory jobs & there soul destroying, i cant begin to imagine what living on a minimum wage must be like long term. if you dont need a big wage you could be on 3 days a week & earning more than £6 a hr does in a week
this is me /emoticons/smile.png

It's something I would have kept to myself H tbh.
Not reelii , it wasnt my fault to be honest i only got convicted cos i was going 34mph in a 30mph zone plus it was mainly her fault even all the witnesses backed me up so ya no

Back