Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is It Really Worth It?

Cheers Posh, just wanted people thoughts.

Was a bit shocked to read Gmeister post today that he is giving up his round.

Can see where your coming from mike the van came in at £1000 for me needless to say the van is now sold rounds are coming in at 10 x monthly rate locally + set up costs so for me at the moment it's just not worth it as its like working for nowt for 18 months but have found a round I want and will have to wait for the nod to buy but any other round further away is of no interest but if you are able to canvass in your area then should be a more attractive in income return

that's the problem to make it work for me I have to find up to 150 houses for regular cleans at average 6 pound a house. Then hope that I pick up some one offs. I am prepared to give it 1 year maybe 2 at a push. Anyway will wait till the weather breaks , that NE wind is soooooooooooooooo cold.

This is only my opinion of course mike for the returns your lookin for keep the gear simple and get a trailer and tow bar for the car and keep the costs down easy to get carried away and make nowt

Latest Posts

Back