Gutter cleaning prices YORKSHIRE

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by JBC88, Feb 25, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JBC88

JBC88 Member

Hi guys

Just wondering what you cleaners I. Yorkshire charge for cleaning out the gutters.
    I charge £20 per side based on a semi detached house.

I'm trying to get more gutter cleaning jobs from existing window cleaning customers but quite a few seem to think it's too expensive.

What do you guys charge? Am I too dear or ok and how do you overcome any objections to the price?

Advertisement
  2. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

Yeh that's about right to clear em out . To make a bit extra while your up there suggest they have the fascias cleaned as well .

3. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

Whereabouts in Yorkshire are you

4. Wheelie Clean

Wheelie Clean Member

I charge £30 for a terraced, £40 for a semi based on standard gutters, seamless gutters I charge more because they're a pain in the a***. I use pro gutter tools so only need to set the ladder in one place front and back. Worth the money and only £7 at B&Q. I'm in Dumfries and Galloway so prices are slightly cheaper. I won't go up the ladder for less though.
    £20 per side is not expensive, stick to your guns.

5. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

stick to your guns that's standard pricing take before pictures when up there to show customers

6. mark

mark Forum Addict

that's the beauty of an add on service,your not dependant on it.go high and charge what YOU want

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

This is Nottingham, this job today was a quick scoop out, both levels and about the same at the back and then a clean of the outsides as well.

Process: Once up the ladder (also Pro Gutter tool fan) clear the ****, spray the outsides with Ubik 2000 then agitate with WFP and rinse.

She payed £50 per side whole job took an hour. (She was given prices of £25 per side to clear plus £35 per side to clean - £110 total, round to £100 for cash she went or the £100 for cash) She feels she got a deal and I feel it was an hour well payed.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. JBC88

JBC88 Member

Im in bradford mate

9. JBC88

JBC88 Member

Wow, £7 sounds good ill check them out. i bet it saves alot of time only laddering up once.

10. JBC88

JBC88 Member

Advertisement