Gutter cleaning prices

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Eviestevie, Sep 30, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

lots of threads recently on prices here they seem to differ massively
    What is the average price for a gutter clean per metre?
    Also gutter clean plus wipe the gutters down per metre ?

Advertisement
  2. SkulBlaker

SkulBlaker Well-Known Member

Where I am you would be hard pushed to get more than £20 for a standard front and back gutter clear, then same again if wanting wiped down. Wish I could charge more but stuck with what we have. I'll maybe try and increase it next year and see what happens

3. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Anyone else?

4. TolishAPurd

£60 minimum for a front and back.

Only exception is for existing custies where I drop to £40

Anything else is not worth me loading the ladder, but more importantly why risk your neck for £20 when youcan earn that same money stood safely on the ground. Some folk around here charge 80 for it so I think I'm about the middle price. I certainly don't get every job I quote, but its just not worth the hasslefor less (for me).

5. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

£20 per side minimum, dont do alot so far.

6. MrBump

MrBump Guest

£1 per metre for clear and same again for fsg clean. Minimum of £50.

I get a couple a week at the moment, only ever had one not get back to me as they only wanted one small bit of their gutter cleared and didn't want to pay the minimum charge, but as they weren't a regular it wasn't worth my time doing it for any less. And anyway I am fair and don't do discounts for anyone ;-)

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

£25 per length for a basic degrease and scrub with the pole, £50 per length if they want them cleared out too.

8. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Wow... I'm going to start paying you lot to come do my work for me :)

Here a typical semi with gutters front and back and a gable end is a minimum of £100 for clear and clean.

I never charge what it's 'worth' I charge what I am willing to do the job for.

9. MrBump

MrBump Guest

Sounds like everyones in the same ball park Green? Any who are £20-30 per side would be £80-£120 for your typical semi, mine would be a minimum of £100 for a clear and fsg clean. I'm the same as you, my prices are what I'm willing to do it for ;-)

10. Jake

Jake Grand Master

I charge a lot more for cleaning the gutters and facias than I do clearing them out, I don't enjoy cleaning gutters at all really,

I much prefer to clear them out as that's so fast and easy, cleaning them is always a hassle, so I charge a lot for facias, maybe £100-150 for a 3 bed semi,

Whereas cleaning the gutters out, as little as £20 a side depending on how bad they are, It takes minutes to clean them out... Where's cleaning them takes hours sometimes

Advertisement