Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looks like one of them weeks

Poor you, thats a nasty bill, plumber that stays next to me, got hit with a £3500 for his van, clutch had gone, said it wiped him out. I just try and get my wife to pay for things and keep whatever money I have for the tax bill.
My start of the week was last night, 2 year old kicked me out of bed into his lower bunk bed, my 7 year old on the top decided to give me a sick shower at 4am, then we both ended up on the couch, once cleaned up, and to top it it off I started a cold, so no income today, just bought some resin, had ordered new vistaprint business cards, then had found another box that I never knew I had- Momma says- "Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what ya gonna geeeett", but you sometimes get the toffee that breaks a tooth, thanks Momma:(
Yep, sick and shites here too /emoticons/sad.png, I'm the only one who hasn't caught anything yet (touch wood).

Sneak preview
e38dc6983ead354313b24e72802e0553.jpg
Like it Shaz. What happened to the other van you put a deposit on?

U should pay yourself a percentage of what u take per day, week, or month if you have a monthly round. If you do that you should never have to worry about money issues and be able to take time off when needed.

It would definitely be easier if every customer also payed up within a few weeks. But that'll never happen

Like it Shaz. What happened to the other van you put a deposit on?
Funny you should ask. finally got cheque in this week. took him to small courts costing £25 which he also had to pay. So me was not out of pocket at all. x

Funny you should ask. finally got cheque in this week. took him to small courts costing £25 which he also had to pay. So me was not out of pocket at all. x
Very glad to hear you got your money back Shaz.

Back