Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What car/van do you use?

Hayden

I'm looking at buying a new van, so far its between an astra and combo van, astra looks much nicer but combo has a side loading door, any advice?

What do you use? What is it like for room?

Nissan navara sport. Loads of room, 1000kg payload, 16ft long, no stopping it whatever the weather/terrain and surprisingly good on fuel.

Not new, 54 plate but very clean for its age, viewed about 7 before picking this one out. Hopefully everything will start working out now

Nissan navara sport. Loads of room, 1000kg payload, 16ft long, no stopping it whatever the weather/terrain and surprisingly good on fuel.
Similar to this, but a L200 warrior /emoticons/smile.png

I decided to go for a crew cab, always handy to have the extra seats. If I can make it work with them I will if not I'll just remove them /emoticons/smile.png

I am also looking for a van, interesting what people have.....at the moment I have kangoo 04 plate. which has served its purpose. Saturday going to a van garage to see what I want lol

I run a Kangoo 06'. Its a car version, not ideal, but I've blacked out the rear and side windows, removed rear seats, fitted a bulkhead, protecta coated the floor, ply floor, 210litre tank, internal racks to hold the poles, installed good electrics to all the gear, custom battery box, led lights in rear, etc. Space for all my trad gear as well. Works well for me.

I've got a 2011 VW Caddy Maxi. It suits my needs well. Plenty of space in the back but not so much that I'm hauling dead weight.

Latest Posts

Back