Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter sky vac atom for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wc-guy

Gutter sky vac atom for sale with four carbon poles, bag, some attachments and in reasonable condition has wear and tear but still works fine. Doesn't have the filter that sits inside but i have always used it without and never had any issues. There is some tape around a part of the hose as it has a small rip but its perfectly usable still.

Collection is from Buckinghamshire looking for £300.00

See pictures attached.

gutter-vac.pngPNG image 2.pngPNG image 3.png

Gutter sky vac atom for sale with four carbon poles, bag, some attachments and in reasonable condition has wear and tear but still works fine. Doesn't have the filter that sits inside but i have always used it without and never had any issues. There is some tape around a part of the hose as it has a small rip but its perfectly usable still.

Collection is from Buckinghamshire looking for £300.00

See pictures attached.

View attachment 25311View attachment 25312View attachment 25313
Might pay to wash all that debris out of the filter on the head that will improve the suction no end 

Agree about the need to clean it to improve performance but personally I would suck it out rather then washing. 
I generally blast it out with  the garden hose provided  you don’t get the water in the motors it will be fine. When I had my omnivac that would regularly suck water through the motors and it never affected it ????

Back