Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter & Soffit Jobs Today.

James

Anyone else got a few of these bad boys to do today? I actually prefer doing these sometimes, makes a change from cleaning them windows! Nice little earners too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Oh but I do good money in them but prefer nice simple windows LOL. Lazy really.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

got 5 bungalows and 2 houses to do tomorrow, hate them lol, have a firned helping tomorrow

I hate them what sort of prices do u charge for them james ? average house 40-50-60 ?

iv had 3 full conservatory cleans this week spent around hr or 2 on each 1 good earners to and i enjoy them :] look mint after to lol :]

i like facia and soffit cleans handy money especially using the telescopic lance with powerwasher i find it twice as fast than using wfp what chemical are you lads using to clean them

I hate them what sort of prices do u charge for them james ? average house 40-50-60 ?

iv had 3 full conservatory cleans this week spent around hr or 2 on each 1 good earners to and i enjoy them :] look mint after to lol :]
It could be any one of those prices buddy, but they do take longer than window cleans so you can charge abit more /emoticons/wink.png

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?v2oz5q

Hated them when I was trad and had to do them off the ladder. Hated conny roofs too, so much so that I dropped a couple of houses that kept pestering me to do the conny roof, just couldn't face doing it. Now I have wfp I find them a breeze doing them from the ground. I made an old pole into a sprayer pole that reaches the gutters and facias, it's made the cleaning so much easier. I still can't bring myself to charge what I should though. I earn less on them than on the windows.

i do them trad, off a ladder with cloths, and i still quite enjoy them, lol. i like the before and after effect and the customers reaction to how well they come up

somehow i have two full houses to do next week, well happy about it actually , done my mother in laws this evning to practise haha.

only problem is the missus is fancying the entire house done too! lol

Back