Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TRAD OR WFP

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It can depend... generally speaking wfp is quickest... but I have a few jobs where access is a bit of a pain, or there’s a million places to snag the hose, and it’s simpler to trad them. 

For large commercial windows at ground level you can't beat trad.

Anything you can't reach with a ladder is faster with wfp.  :1f61c:

For tiny windows at any height wfp is way faster.

An experienced ladder cleaner could probably run circles around me on some jobs, but I prefer to know I wont arrive at home in a wheelchair.

Thing when using wfp the water runs down and can effect the downstairs windows surely if your doing job quickly . Youv,e done downstairs , looks fine, you walk away and some of upstairs settles on them???

When you do the tops first they have plenty of time to dry before you start with downstairs.

Unless it's a tiny, tiny house that is. Then you might need to wait for a minute.

This is usually never a problem though.

If including frames and sills and not as some glass only. Then wfp however not on every job. I believe even if wfp you should still be able to trad.

Some don't aparantly do insides. So half a job guys?? 

I do a lot of ins an outs. Lad on outside wfp me on in double bubble. Easy money little chat an the customers loyal. Most recommendations come from in an out customers I find. 

If including frames and sills and not as some glass only. Then wfp however not on every job. I believe even if wfp you should still be able to trad.

Some don't aparantly do insides. So half a job guys?? 

I do a lot of ins an outs. Lad on outside wfp me on in double bubble. Easy money little chat an the customers loyal. Most recommendations come from in an out customers I find. 
Half a job my a**e. I tell customers we don't do insides from the off. Never had a problem with this in over 20 years 

That's the thing with this job

You can choose what you do and don't want to do

I do insides but know others who don't and also someone who will give me a shout to do insides for him like 1 i did this morning 

Worked out to about a quid a minute in my pocket and then straight back to my own work

Back