Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Small gutter vac

Den

Looking at buying a small gutter vac as space is currently a premium in my van it is something I won't use much but on the very odd occasion would come in handy, was looking a the gutter sucker junior with the 30' poles anyone else got one and could share there experiences with it or anything similar. Thanks.

I just bought the gutter sucker from window cleaning warehouse, can't believe how big it is and I only work from my car, its a real squeeze but it is a great piece of kit.Ā 

They are essentially just wet vacs that have been made with a slightly bigger inlet hole and had branding put on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I've got a question about this sort of thing. Why are they so expensive? Would a normal wet / dry vac not work? Help lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Ā 
Yes basically any wet vac will work but side inlet is better and a deflector plate to stop the dirt going into the motor , you can easily adapt one yourself the poles are the expensive bit , we have tubes from carbon fibre tubes very light and not as expensive as the ones from well known manufacturers ours are about 4 years old and get used a lot and still going strongĀ 

Back