gutter vac/poles

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by rshandyman, Mar 26, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rshandyman

rshandyman Forum Addict

Hi.I am new to this forum and I need an advise what vac system should I buy to do gutter cleaning.Should I go for 4200watt one which is very expensive or a bit less powerful is fine.also should I buy carbon fiber poles or aluminium?thanks

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

hey
    hey rshandyman i have a 3kw ets with aluminum poles and it does the job
    i havent used a 4.2 kw or carbon poles so cant comment

3. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

I also have 3kw with Aluminium poles. The vac suction is great and though the poles can be handled just fine, lighter ones may be better, especially if working at extended heights.

But...

(1) The difference in price between my vac, and the more expensive 4.2kw "Gutter Vac" is quite a bit, would it be really worth it?
    (2) The poles get lined with mud anyway during use, so would it make much difference betwen alu and carbon fibre poles when working with them? I don't know if it would.

Advertisement