Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I miss smurf

I don't know why people have to keep bringing him up altogether...

He's on clean it up, so people should just chat to him on there if 'they miss him'

I don't know why people have to keep bringing him up altogether...
He's on clean it up, so people should just chat to him on there if 'they miss him'
Maybe everyone didn't dislike him as much as you make out?

Maybe everyone didn't dislike him as much as you make out?
Yeah, maybe...

But who cares?

There are a lot of people who just don't speak up, even cheap was saying the forum was better without him, lots of people just don't speak up...

I could name atleast 10 people who dislike him, but they just don't want to speak up because of people giving them a a hard time over it,

To be fair there's only been about 3 people since he left that have cried 'I miss smurf' - so it's hardly many!

I always thought of smurf as a gd laugh, always there ready to add a joke, i didnt realize people didnt like him, who doesnt like him?

i think any one who has sin smurf wrking in his vids will no he ant a faker or a drug deler the hole drug thing has just blowin up lol he is a propa upvc gutter an block paving cleaner an restorer he does no his onions an ive lurnt stuff from him all tho he can b a pain in the ars at times but he is a old fart he had the most post count on here buy far he was a bit ocd on the hs an all that to but he is a ok guy i think

Basically insulted a few of us when dodger came back on, and we didn't say anything insulting to him, as dodger put it 'he showed his true colours'

He was very jealous of others, and belittling of many, a shame, but that's just how he is.

Smurfs alright, he just let himself down in his final days here. Up until that point he wasnothing but helpful to me from the start. Shame he fell out with some good folk on here.

I always thought of smurf as a gd laugh, always there ready to add a joke, i didnt realize people didnt like him, who doesnt like him?
Like isn't the right word really as I didn't no him personally

But I did nearly leave the forum because off him

I suffer from dyslexia that's why my posts are written awfully and smurf picked up on that and pulled me for everything

Has for the faking it and drug dealing scenarios

I haven't a clue what this is all about but I must say the forum seems much more light hearted since he left

was prepare to ignore his digs but once he was jeering that he wont clean windows i thought whay to god are you on a windies forum

its like being on a dogs forum bragging you never clean up your dogs plop but telling me to keep mine on a quality lead

Sure is, cheap mentioned to me shortly after smurf left that the forum was much friendlier and more people were posting,

Coincidence? Nah!

Sure is, cheap mentioned to me shortly after smurf left that the forum was much friendlier and more people were posting,
Coincidence? Nah!
Jake I dint post for ages and stopped reading a lot of threads

Everyone had ssmurf as latest reply so,just stopped reading them

Now I read them all and help where can

Yeah I think the forum opened up without him!

And lol to the /emoticons/biggrin.png!

That was his trademark :rofl:

Lol at drug dealing etc, none of that was talking about him, just fakers in general. I always got the impression smurf was borderline retired as he did spend a lot of time on here during the day. It always pisses me off when I see noobs on here in the afternoon, when they should be out earning, or getting work in. But with smurf it just seems like he was happy doing a bit and then chilling for the day- nowt wrong with that when you've put your time in. He'ed argue that he had done some £250 job in 1 hour, but its never added up for me. Everyone on these forums is earning 100,000 and only working 9-3:rolleyes:, I just take it all with a pinch of sodium.

Not sure why anyone would want to leave because of one person, just block them or ignore them if its that bad. Or better still, have a row and air it out.

Like isn't the right word really as I didn't no him personallyBut I did nearly leave the forum because off him

I suffer from dyslexia that's why my posts are written awfully and smurf picked up on that and pulled me for everything

Has for the faking it and drug dealing scenarios

I haven't a clue what this is all about but I must say the forum seems much more light hearted since he left
i also have dyslexia ive bin picked up on my spelling on a fishing forum buy to ***'s and on foggys forum once mind u my spelling is legendery on here lol every one no's wat its like /emoticons/biggrin.png the people who tryed to b persnl with me about it soon shut up when i said im dyslexic :rolleyes:

i also have dyslexia ive bin picked up on my spelling on a fishing forum buy to ***'s and on foggys forum once mind u my spelling is legendery on here lol every one no's wat its like /emoticons/biggrin.png the people who tryed to b persnl with me about it soon shut up when i said im dyslexic :rolleyes:
How is the fishing tenchy

Certainly missed it this year first year I haven't bought a new pole lol

Latest Posts

Back