Gutter Vac recommendations

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Guybrush, Nov 21, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Guybrush

Guybrush Active Member

Hi guys I know this is old ground and I have trawled through old posts as I didn't want to make a new thread but there's not much consistency with recommendations on vacs (mainly for domestic)

I've been doing it off ladders so far and have pushed all the awkward houses over connies, awkward access ones back so far that I have to do them now.

Haven't seen mr bump online would be good to know how he's been getting on with the atom now that its a few months in use. Pretty sure he left after some race discussion, shame he was a good guy.

Advertisement
  2. mark

mark Forum Addict

the atom is a 1200w machine!!!,I was surprised.

3. Guybrush

Guybrush Active Member

Surprised.... because you bought it and thought it was good? or surprised because thats not much power for the money? or both?

4. mark

mark Forum Addict

for the price ticket I would expect a machine with more power.

5. Guybrush

Guybrush Active Member

Thanks Mark. They are very vague on the information of that vac on their site.

6. mark

mark Forum Addict

$_103big vac.jpg I would buy this if I had the room.50mm inlet,3000w,3motors.lovely jubbly.£200:thumbsup:

7. WJCN64

WJCN64 Active Member

Id like to get this also but im worryed that it only says it has "splash protection".

8. KieMan

KieMan Member

Have bought the atom and imo BRILLIANT, it may be 1200w but it has twice the lift power of my smaller 1400w and it is 10x less awkward to use then a 3000w. I would highly recommend and good price

9. Nick pegler DWC

Nick pegler DWC Active Member

I have the sky vac industrial one very good build quality and really powerful was really worried about the carbon poles but after a year of abuse they still fine bit bulky to get in and out of van so have looked at atom for quick jobs .

10. padman

padman Active Member

I have a eastern trading 3000 watt wet vac I bought second hand and the motors are just not up to it anymore. Can you get new motors for these wet vacs and if so where from please.

Advertisement