Gutter vac

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Stayclearwindowcleaning, Apr 10, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Stayclearwindowcleaning

Stayclearwindowcleaning Active Member

I know this has been up a few times and I've been through old post but still can't come to a conclusion. I'm going to buy a gutter vac this week just not sure on what 1. I've seen 2 on eBay just wondering if they're any good or what other people have got. Any help is much appreciated

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Nick pegler DWC

Nick pegler DWC Active Member

I have a skyvac industrial which is really good think the gutter sucker should be good as you can tilt and swivel to clean out same as skyvac. Think the poles are hybrid and not full carbon on the gutter sucker ..

3. Stayclearwindowcleaning

Stayclearwindowcleaning Active Member

I like the shy vac but can't justify spending that type of money on 1. I like the idea of the tilt for cleaning it out.

4. Nick pegler DWC

Nick pegler DWC Active Member

Yeah the skyvac is expensive but before I bought it I wrote to a lot of schools and company's offering the service and got a few good contracts that after the first cleans had paid for itself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement