Gutters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Posh, Jun 4, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Have never really got into cleaning out gutters as usually pass on to a mate of mine that does em but lately been asked to do a few & thought sod it I'll do them. I don't want all the fancy gear just an easy cheap way of doing them. Have got ladders gloves ladder stand & a bag & brush. My question. Above a conservatory how do you reach it. I was thinking from one end fixing a brush on my pole & just reaching along & pulling it back towards me. But will it all fall on conservatory roof. Any other technique.

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

I have got one of these which i find great
    http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/high-level-cleaning/unger-pipe-brush.html

also if you have a long conservatory this wont do so what i do is use a set of drain rods you get a metal bit that folds down when you push it and when you bring it back it retracts back and brings all the **** with it
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bailey-Uni-Drain-Rod-Set-3-Plus-Bag-BAI5431-Brand-New-FREE-SHIPPING-/270975178972?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Kitchen_KitchenFurniture_EH&hash=item3f176118dc it is the brass semi circle bit

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Just what I waslooking for. Ordered the brush & the brass bit. Cheers for that mark. Your into double figures now. (reps) That really helped me.

Advertisement