For Sale GutterVac System

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by bareknuckle4, Jan 17, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. bareknuckle4

bareknuckle4 Member

#1 bareknuckle4, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    Hi Guys,

Trying to streamline the services i offer and so decided to have a clear out -

For Sale is my 240v GutterVac 4200 system, it comes with alloy poles that reach to around 25ft and the actual machine was the most powerful one available from Omnipole when i bought it around two years ago. GutterVac comes with everything as new.

I will call the company when the buyer comes to look at the machine and they can provide you with all the details of date of purchase/exact model for your piece of mind.

One motor out of the three independent motors has stopped working but it is a repair of around £150 - £250 depending on if you buy the part from Omnipole and do the repair yourself or take it to them for Omnipole for them to carry out the repair.

Usual signs of usage nothing major.

Originally cost me £1500 would like £700 ono

Bonus - I will throw in 3 extremely light carbon grippatank gutter poles and fittings that cost well over £500

Feel free to contact me here or on 07478727806

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. bareknuckle4

bareknuckle4 Member

Price adjusted to £500 but i won't be able to throw in the grippamax carbon poles if anyone takes it for this price, it will however come with the standard Omnipole alloy poles and fittings.

Thanks

3. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Where are you at pal?

4. Adam curtis

Adam curtis Member

Have u still got this bud if so where abouts do u love cheers adam

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

5. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

He loves wherever he can get it

• Funny Funny x 2