Had A Customer Cancel Today... And I Texted Him Back

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Oct 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

This is what happened on the text when he cancelled me:

CUSTOMER: Good afternoon please take this as notice i no longer require my windows cleaning. thanks for your services

I was thinking why am i getting so many cancellations ? So i decided to bring in a new policy wer i text each customer that cancels me and ask them thi: ( THIS IS WHAT I REPLYED )

Okay may i ask why ? because we are always looking to improve our service :) please let us know

he replys back saying :

cost cutting we have a lot of out goings at the moment with moving in to this bigger house, can i say that there was nothing wrong with the service and when we get ourselves sorted we will get back in touch

:) am going to text every customer saying that now :p ;) lol

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

At least you know now why.... ;) What size house was it, how often and how much did you charge?

3. laddergarder

I think this might rub a few up the wrong way, it serves no end really to spend your time doing that, unless there is something majorly wrong with your service, that you are unaware of and need told. Really what it really boils down to, is that cancellations are disheartening, and that your first assumption is that you have done something wrong, or could have done something better.

Let thats guys text be a lesson that it shouldn't be your first assumption. If someone cancels. I just say thank you for your custom, can I leave you with a card and if you need our service again, give us a call.

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Watch out for them moving and get the new owner..

5. harunh

harunh Legend

they arent moiving they just moved in a few months back :) plus... if u cant afford u cant afford it mate simple as that :)

its a semi detached house on a pretty new estate average sized house priced at £7.00 which should of actually been priced at £8.00

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Got ya, shame that coulda killed 2 birds with one stone so to speak.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I bet you lost it to a trad guy that does it cheaper if the truth be known. He doesn't leave the windows wet either :D

Some ppl do tell pork pies you know just to make you feel better :p

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

What has leaving the windows wet got to do with anything? lol It drys clear

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

:D I know,... thats if you do it right

I've seen ppl just using tap water before then wondering why it did not work so well. :lol:

10. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

When I clean them the windows are still covered in water, Most drains off but theres still loads of droplets all over it. It still drys fine though

Advertisement