had a phonecall earlier

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Newbie cleaner, Dec 20, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Newbie cleaner

Newbie cleaner Active Member

So I had my first stay off my patch call today.

Went a little like if you leaflet my shops again I'll knee cap you with a lovely little bit at the end.

Anyways thinking shall I call back or leave it be?

And the end of the day its cool but dont think i deserved a call like that really.

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

Not nice mate

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i think most of us have had that b 4 ( rarrrrrr stay of my pach ) haha just leave it m8 it ant wrth it if he confronts u face to face an gets agresseve smack him one;):D i mean call the police in b perfeshanel :)

4. norm

norm Grand Master

keep your baseball bat in your van mate for any vermin ya come across in your working enviroment

5. shazzy692002

I have never had a call like that.lol
    All the w/c in my area stop and chat with me...

6. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

if you know who the scumbag is report him to police,they may pay him a visit!
    he could have just rang you up and nicely had a chat with you explaining that h does those shops etc but then again what right has he got,must be worried about his work.
    i dont worry about my work as i know i do a top job so if anyone can do better and cheaper theyre welcome to it!

7. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

It would be best to report this to the Police so that it is noted and logged for future reference.
    Then if/when he does confront you and you end up knocking him out, you can tell the police it was self defence, and that you have made a complaint about him threatening you with physical violence previously.

8. Newbie cleaner

Im still totally annoyed about it and to be honest I only entered/flyered the dirty looking ones.

And I aint under cutting anyone for any work either I have a price for shop fronts and I stick to it, same with houses.

I'd rather if we was working and crossed paths I'd prefer to talk it dont have to be life stories but even a hello.

Thanks for the input guys

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

There are plenty of nutters about so play it cool bud and ignor that plonker;)

10. Newbie cleaner

Thanks fella, if I was on the other side to be in that frame of mind id be really worried that I was loosing custies to be like that but even still I wouldn't be.

Advertisement