Had A Pretty Decent Day

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, Sep 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Was cleaning a tanning shop on a busy main road for £6.00 ... then i asked the indian takeaway 3 doors down if he wants his doing... he said yeah and his falt above so £11.00 in total.

Now the barbers next door wants his doing every 2 weeks at 6 kwid so thats another customer i got :)

and the art shop next to that shop wants his doing every 4 weeks for 6 quid : )

So i was cleaning loads... and the indian shop was done... while i was cleaning the barbers ( very dirty frames... and i mean very dirty... hadnt been cleaned in years i had to put my flow up to 50 ! just to clean it

then the indian man came back out and goes to me.... hey can u do my shutters ? i said okay.... done his shutters... in the top part there were little holes in the shutters so when he put em back up a while later i seen his staff cleaning it... he goes they elt dirty streaks... i go yeah because u mde me do the shutters after they got holes in them... so the dirt went throug that on 2 ya window lol

so the art shop man sees me cleaning the shutter and wants his shutter doing now ! so i do that :p

plus i charge them 2 pound extra for the shutter :) so its not bad :p

then the tanning shop man comes and says to me he wants his shutters doing lol

so mad... but i earned 28 quid in 2 hours... and it was mainly dirty first cleans ! :p so done well lol

4 shops together i got :) and ive got 3/4 flats that i do on a differnet day in the morning due to traffic lol

so looking very good :D

Advertisement
  2. John B

John B Active Member

Well done H! How many customers do you have now?

John

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

It seems ot be picking up for you. Bet your well chuffed

4. harunh

harunh Legend

i got 148 now.... but got 2 custoemrs i need to quote... but their jsut hard to get hold off lol

a nice big commercial would now do the damage :p ;) lol

5. mark m

mark m Hero

well done H

Advertisement