Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Warming Gloves...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

vito61

I don't travel many miles during work and so gloves in this weather get cold and subsequently so do fingers!

Discovered that by sitting on them in van between jobs they warm quite considerably.

Try it.

Before any smart a*** comments...

Yes, I do take them off while I'm driving /emoticons/tongue.png

Gloves...............GLOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are they, girls wear gloves /emoticons/tongue.png

Today it was -1c and i was wearing jeans and polo shirt lol.

Just dont feel the cold, i used to though!

I just mentally block it out now.

I wear a polo shirt too, in the house in front of the fire when it's -1c outside /emoticons/smile.png

Wow look at all these guys not wearing gloves .

I must be a pussy I always wear gloves hmmm hang on when im wrapping my hose up I could be dragging it

Through dog shite /**** or cat shite /**** etc etc

Also the same with ladders I could be walking through it then putting my hands on the ladders too

Not very nice is it hence why I wear gloves .

That why people invented anti bacterial soap.

In 13 years I think I have had to clean my shoes twice.

And as for hose, I use a trolley with short hose. I

Know where my hose is going as I look with my eyes.

f**k all this be a man B.S, waterproof gloves and socks for the win! It's been minus 13 on some days/nights lately!!!

Gloves are useless for trad, but I always wear gloves now using the wfp... The unger hi flo gloves, not water proof but they are good gloves until they get soaked..

That why people invented anti bacterial soap. In 13 years I think I have had to clean my shoes twice.

And as for hose, I use a trolley with short hose. I

Know where my hose is going as I look with my eyes.
Well bully for you Damo .

Well I use a backpack and I too can see where my hose is but it still doesnt stop you doing it .

As for antibacterial soap I presume you have running hot water in your van to facilitate you with

Washing your hands ?

Nope because afterwards I use an alcohol gel rub which i let air dry. Purchased via cleaning spot for less than £3 which is far better that what you can buy from the shops.

We have used this method for years we all wash hands before eating. Even if they look clean.

Nope because afterwards I use an alcohol gel rub which i let air dry. Purchased via cleaning spot for less than £3 which is far better that what you can buy from the shops. We have used this method for years we all wash hands before eating. Even if they look clean.
Im of muslim faith therefore I dont drink nor use alcohol .

Gloves are useless for trad, but I always wear gloves now using the wfp... The unger hi flo gloves, not water proof but they are good gloves until they get soaked..
All gloves are gud until they get soaked then /emoticons/tongue.png

I trad, and I wear gloves, man the ladder and squeegee both get freezing cold in the winter, hands would drop of if didnt wear gloves!

I dont wear gloves. Hands soon warm up after the 1st hour, :rolleyes:

Think we have some big wimps on here, /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

I also use the antibacterial hand wash,(so convienient). Only a quid for 2 in savers plus cream to keep them feeling soft. :blink: :blink:

I dont wear gloves. Hands soon warm up after the 1st hour, :rolleyes:
Think we have some big wimps on here, /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

I also use the antibacterial hand wash,(so convienient). Only a quid for 2 in savers plus cream to keep them feeling soft. :blink: :blink:
its not that were wimps were blokes its not nice scratching ure b***s with cold hands /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back