Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Group on?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diwrnach

So a friend of mine set up a business a couple of months ago and was instantly really, REALLY busy, nothing related to what we are doing (actually archery related) but I was amazed at how quickly he got work, asked him his secret and he answered group on.

Now I am currently drowning in work, but never wanting to miss a trick has anyone used group on? any good for our line of work? not sure how well it would work for window cleaning and what kind of offer you could give, but my guess is you would get loads of people use you once really cheaply with the deal and never have you back again.

But what about gutter work, conservatories, pressure washing etc?

It's 50 % of wat u charge. Normally then they take a cut + vat Means u have very little left

Know a guy who did it in his restaurant Meal deal for two at 40 notes

Then it's 50% off for group on

Then they were taking 30% + vat lol like. Wa

Yeah, but for say pressure washing you just bump the price up, a guy doing it in Birmingham I just noticed and his prices are higher with his deal than ours are normally, and he has takers.

So my guess is after the group on cut etc he is probably getting the same as he would normally.

Back