Had To Leave

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by windybenn, Dec 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. windybenn

windybenn Active Member

I stopped using this site a little while back because Rc kept talking about h&s stuff all the time and lots of other things which made me wild now it looks like i can come back as i use to like this site as by the look of it he is not using this sitemuch anymore .You ask why he is on ciu now so i going again answering every post like he used hear i think he has done 100 post in the day or two

Advertisement
  2. Neil

Neil Grand Master

RC is very helpful like the rest mate

3. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

actually LOL'd when i read this! welcome back

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Welcome back mate i dont see why u left in the first place :S if u dont like someones posts then dont reply to them simple as that mate :)

If you worked with someone in real lfie and never came to work because of them then id understand :) but this is a online forum its not as if u know him personally

so if u dont like someone mate then u just stay out the way mate no point in leaving a forum cos of 1 specific person :S :)

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Welcome back to the forum! I'm still on this site, just not much been talked about for me to get involved in!
    looks like I got my own fan club following me from forum to forum!
    As for the amount I post its called chatting, you should try it sometime,

Stats of other forum:-
    Posts: 223 (1.616 per day) Position: Member Date Registered: August 01, 2012, 11:40:54 am

7. Posh

Posh Hero

I can't understand why people get annoyed with post or how many people make or what they put in there posts. If I'm not interested in a post I don't read it. Simple as that. What don't interest me may interest someone else. Baffles me. I have more important things to worry about.

8. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

RC is A great help, we all say bout his H&S thing as a joke but what he says is true and to the point and how its meant to be Done.

Where as the ladder bashing brigade, they are just out to piss a lot if people off .....

9. Posh

Posh Hero

Welcome back to the forum! I'm still on this site, just not much been talked about for me to get involved in!
    looks like I got my own fan club following me from forum to forum!
    As for the amount I post its called chatting, you should try it sometime,

Stats of other forum:-
    Posts: 223 (1.616 per day) Position: Member Date Registered: August 01, 2012, 11:40:54 am

Hey RC you don't have to explain herself to me. I'm not interested & you just carry on mate. I still luv yer lol

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

:wub: awww guys you are making me blush! :wub:

Advertisement