Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Its here oushhhhh

tench0771

10610947_1527415460853782_4197976343119812650_n.jpg

i gota say i luv it all redy but i ant tryed it yet lol its a wagtail an fixed squeege all in one an i got me morman rubbers:cool:

will do it looks very nce the squeege rubbers will b on test from monday ill take the 3 unger out an put a moromn in ill give one to me m8 to test to:specs

Got two of them, u literally can't bend them.

U get maximum contact on the glass too. Make sure u put the rubber through the deeper channel setting.

Good luck you officially a ninja

Keep us posted, often thought of getting one but never quite bitten the bullet perhaps you may just persuade me otherwise!

had a play with it to day its ok but not amazing im guna get a 36 inch channel for it an use it for huge shop windows not keen on the wagtail bit maby i need pratics but not shore on that yet but i think a 36inch channel is the way to go with this squeege an also a harder rubber like a unger soft or even a facelift razer blade ect cos the channel is so chunky it wont bend an is idel for having a long channel ill report bk when i get one:) so all an all im glad i got it but wish i got the 36inch channel not the 22inch

ive hurd about the gripers coming lose natty saw a utube clip

mqdefault.jpg
mine was ok to day but i only used it for 1 mornins wrk 2 1/2 hours wrk an 30 minits wrk with my unger grean handle squeege just to get a fiel for the mormons rubbers:specs:cool:

not keen on the wagtail bit maby i need pratics but not shore on that yet
Don't be too hard on yourself Tench :sad:....

The reason why you'll find that hard to 'Fan' like a Wagtail is because the swivel point is too far back from the blade.

The closer the swivel point to the blade the better for 'Fanning' :thumbsup:.

Back