Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone working today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I do enough during the week but still end up doing some jobs at weekends

This weekend i decided not to do anything but have 3 conservatory roofs and a fascia job to do on top of my normal work

Gonna be raining tuesday apparently so will be done then

Well I went over to my little ladies and was forced into painting her garage door. Would rather clean windows. In fact I would rather lick my own bum!

Rode a 100 mile round trip to see my daughter today. I must be getting old as I ache like feck /emoticons/sad.png plus constant pins and needles in my hands while riding.

Very nice. My mate is selling his aprillia 1000 and is interested in my Honda hornet to use as a commuter bike. So its doing my head in whether to do the part exchange or not. Its only another couple of grand I've got to give him, but I don't use my bike that much, so not sure if I can justify it.

Decisions decisions

Rode a 100 mile round trip to see my daughter today. I must be getting old as I ache like feck /emoticons/sad.png plus constant pins and needles in my hands while riding.
I think once you hit a certain age, riding bikes with drop bars becomes difficult just because of the positioning.

Suppose you could remove the faring and fit a set of renthals

Back