Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any takers.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

monkeyman

Free to good or bad home. Great alarm clock, 4:30/5 am daily. Bad attitude, doesn't even want the things he wants. Apologises as he's hitting and kicking. Destroys all your mental strength . Good side.... maybe one day he will bring a pretty lady home.

View attachment 6815

Go on then, I'll take him.

What's one more when you've already got five? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I would be in an institution. I feel your pain.
You get used to it. I say five but it's actually four at the moment. Little one is due in four weeks. It's easier as they get older. I'm chilling on the sofa with my eldest daughter (13) and eldest son (10) at the moment. My youngest son (6) and youngest daughter (5) have been playing upstairs since breakfast and I haven't heard a peep out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

1 daughter. 21 years old next month, no interest in boys at all, career minded, wants same thing for this birthday as the last one, tickets for Silverstone with her dad!

Oh what a tough life!!

She used to come visit for the summer holidays when I was based in the US and all the Yanks would comment 'Wow, your daughters so polite!'

I would tell them! 'Don't blame me, that's her mothers fault!'

/emoticons/smile.png)

My 21 year old son has left home, now just my other son to get out. Ikeep telling him to look for a flat to rent or get a mortgage and buy a house, but its the same old crappy excuse" I'm only fifteen dad"

Free to good or bad home. Great alarm clock, 4:30/5 am daily. Bad attitude, doesn't even want the things he wants. Apologises as he's hitting and kicking. Destroys all your mental strength . Good side.... maybe one day he will bring a pretty lady home.View attachment 9739
where did you get the stocks as i could do with 3 sets :laugh:

Latest Posts

Back