Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best canvassing technique

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

I got 8 out of 8 customers today, I was sat thinking lastnite, I need to think out of the box I think I did just that, I done a google search for propertys sold locally this month, BINGO they popped up, thought I'll give them a try today got 8 addresses knocked and got all of them I couldn't believe it, give it a try it works (for me it did anyway)

Thought I would put it in the VIP section as I think info Like this should be here.

Paul

Give it a go and keep me posted if it worked for you

8 out 8 Well done .I have been doing this for a while the problem i found is if you go in straight away they and not thinking about window cleaning and if you leave it to late you lost them i found that 2 weeks works best for me do you know how long they had been in ?

Maby a week or so, you need to share your secrets mark ( the forum dad) lol took me ages to come up with that lol

But I do think it's a good thing to do, get in there first

Maby a week or so, you need to share your secrets mark ( the forum dad) lol took me ages to come up with that lol

But I do think it's a good thing to do, get in there first
You are right differently works

Type in new developments, or new builds.. I have a few new developments around me, I just drive round every so often to see if anymore have been took. 1 development there's going to be 400 houses, and an other 300, same company doing them all.. Been wanting to ask if they need builders cleans but they must already be sorted

Like that idea - wonder if it is worth looking in estate agents windows too - to see the Sold properties - may have to wait a while, but could pay off.

Yes deffo, I think anything is worth a good go, my motto " if it's free, why not" lol I'll try that one hinty, my mind works overtime thinking of things :-/

Yes deffo, I think anything is worth a good go, my motto " if it's free, why not" lol I'll try that one hinty, my mind works overtime thinking of things :-/
What you need to do is get in with the estates agents .I get info on the houses sold first also you get the chance to clean for lettings side sometimes one off but often regularly

ive got a couple of estate agents were i give them a stack of leaflets and they put one in there welcome package that gets me couple now and then

Back