Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Record Day!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Solar Panel Cleaning Job

One Off Window Cleaning Job

Plastic Conservatory Roof

Fascia Clean

Plastic Deep Clean On Front Bay

Glass Conservatory Roof

Fascia Clean

Deep Clean On Windows & Frames

Washed Complete House (walls)

Gutter Clear

All in one day (3 Houses)

Yesterday has truly cemented my opinion on WFP and what you can earn with it.

It's definitely changed my earnings and i thought i was very quick after tradding for quarter of a century

It's a gamechanger for sure

Solar Panel Cleaning Job
One Off Window Cleaning Job

Plastic Conservatory Roof

Fascia Clean

Plastic Deep Clean On Front Bay

Glass Conservatory Roof

Fascia Clean

Deep Clean On Windows & Frames

Washed Complete House (walls)

Gutter Clear

All in one day (3 Houses)

Yesterday has truly cemented my opinion on WFP and what you can earn with it.
When you say washed walls .. With WFP? Also ' deep clean ' is that by hand?

Ok

TFR onto walls. Quite weak. Dwell. WFP off.
Deep= by hand.
Ok thanks I assume they rendered and painted - I got couple of full house cleans to do - love em! If you can clean without pressure washing it is so much easier as it makes a right mess

Yeah that's it. I'm not an expert. Walls were white painted. So I tried a piece and came out great. Nice earner as it goes.

Yeah that's it. I'm not an expert. Walls were white painted. So I tried a piece and came out great. Nice earner as it goes.
Saves people a fortune as well as they think it needs re painting

Whats a deep clean? Is that just where the frames are filthy and stained and you have used some uPVC restorer on them?

WOW! I must work slow or I am being to fussy, I could nto egt that all done in a day. I keep seeing on here and out talking to other cleaners they are doing 20 odd houses a day etc when I max do 15 usually 12-14. I just can not understand how its done so fast lol. Good work mate, you must be tired! WFP is much quicker, sod unlocking the ladders of a car and putting up to each window, then puting back on car and secureing them. I dont understand still how tradders can do 4 houses a hour putting ladders up and packed away again.....and do a very good clean frames sills etc... I am happy doing what I do may onlt earn 150-180 a day but doing 20 houses and getting 200 plus is out of my reach.....

Conservatory cleans, how do you do them so fast, I think I migh slow down wher eI dont use a chemical other than e cover and poled by applictor and then washed by WFP. Takes me ages always, makign sure all the little bits are off etc...

How long have you have been WFP Scottie?

Hypo - yes that's what is used. Wasn't needed though. Only green. Stiff brush. Rinse. Once TFR had been applied. Actually used UBIK which is just a degreaser.

On my own.

ONLY thing I noticed was solar panels had brush marks. I had packed away and thought nahhhhhhh this ain't being re done lol. Maybe like two panels had brush marks.

Back