Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Handle Degree Preference

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jaymwait

I’d like to know what everyone’s opinion is regarding degree of angle on squeegee handles, specifically for widebody channels. What is each varying degree best suited for? What is the best overall for traditional work (mix of hand and pole work)? And what is your favorite handle overall?  I’ve only ever used Sorbo Swivel handles for wide body’s and I really want to explore other options. The Sorbo handle just feels like it’s bulkier than I’d prefer. Anyone know what degree the Sorbo Swivel with Quick Release Lever is? I’ve heard 30 and I’ve heard 40…  Reason I want to know is because I’m wanting to order the Unger Ninja handle but it comes in both 30 and 40…

I’d like to know what everyone’s opinion is regarding degree of angle on squeegee handles, specifically for widebody channels. What is each varying degree best suited for? What is the best overall for traditional work (mix of hand and pole work)? And what is your favorite handle overall?  I’ve only ever used Sorbo Swivel handles for wide body’s and I really want to explore other options. The Sorbo handle just feels like it’s bulkier than I’d prefer. Anyone know what degree the Sorbo Swivel with Quick Release Lever is? I’ve heard 30 and I’ve heard 40…  Reason I want to know is because I’m wanting to order the Unger Ninja handle but it comes in both 30 and 40…
My preference - what the factory makes 

Only ever use Unger ErgoTec handles and S plus channels 

Never used any flappy blue plastic stuff 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back